-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" /> "
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Finding "GOD"
Today our message was "How to Encourage People Who are Facing Discouragement"
Searching for some ideas and some helpful information for our website, I came across this message on a site, and thought it fit well into our message today from Pastor Sam. So I thought I would share with you all.

God Bless you all.



Do you ever have difficulty trying to find God?

Do you know the way that leads to his Door?

In our realivistic culture, the answer is all ways or all religions lead to God. But Jesus made an audacious claim that stands in opposition to what he said: "I am the way, and the truth, and life no one comes to the father except through me.

{John 14:16}


Clearly, Jesus is saying there are not multiple ways to God, there is only one way to God and that is me. I am the way. Interesting how this way is so personal. It’s not some path to follow, some command or some teaching to live up to; instead the way to God is found in Jesus. Jesus is the way to God because Jesus is God -- “I am in the Father and the Father is in me.”

{John 14:10}

So what does it mean for you to follow Jesus as the way to God?

What does it mean for you to seek him as the truth?

 
Photobucket
at 9:30 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: