-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" /> "
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Hello
Gift Of Grace Family. We are glad that you could stop by and check out our new site. I am looking for some more and exciting information to add to this site, so if you have any ideas or things that you would like to see please let Sam or myself know, so that I can get this information added to this site. As you all know we celebrated Pastor Sam and His Wife's 36 anniversary last Sunday. So once again congratulations. Don't forget we have some fun things coming up. Sunday, July 29, 2007 we will be dedication Sebastian Munoz. Then Sunday, August 5, 2007 our Annual Trip to the Beach. And don't forget our Bible Study on Wednesday nights, your home may be next. We will also be announcing our council members very soon.
Well I am off here to see what I can find to make our site even better and exciting so until we meet here again. May God Bless you all.

I am going to leave you with this, as I found this saying to be one of my favorites.
May God Bless and Keep you. May his Face Shine upon you and His Favor be with you.
 
Photobucket
at 9:57 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: